Monday, May 5, 2014

Analyzing my expereince

While writing my rhetorical analysis, I enjoyed writing the essay. I picked autism because I had knew quite a few people who siblings or relatives suffer from autism.  When writing the analysis it just flowed, I knew what I wanted to write about and what I wanted to say about everything in the website.  I did have a little trouble trying to piece all of the elements together because it was so cluttered at the bottom I did not know what to write about.  I liked how we, the students, picked what we think is important on a particular website.  I also enjoyed how we just could write a little portion on why the people who made the website choose a certain color or why the website is arranged in that particular way. All in all I enjoyed this essay just as much as the photo essay.  It was essay to write, the students did not really have to do research or anything, all the students had to do was pick a topic and a website.